Thursday, January 14, 2016

Update

Read through some of my older blog posts and realised there were so many grammatical errors. I usually blog when I'm filled with emotions or full of inspiration and my typing speed just can't keep up with my train of thought. So it's to no shock that I would make some errors and simply be too emotionally liberated/exhausted at the end of the post to reread everything and edit them. But it doesn't matter anyway, I don't think there are much people keeping up with this blog.

This is one of the times where I feel no emotions welling up deep inside me to want to blog. It's just a normal update, kinda like what a blog was created for, back in secondary school. My tuition jobs have been going well, but kinda been spending a lot in Jan 2016 already omg. School bidding went a lot smoother than expected, I managed to get my first choices and my schedule is very well spread out. I should have time for friends/studies/work. On another side of school, I feel 0% motivation to go back for dance. Ever since Duality, I have such a bad impression of being in the club that I feel no longing to go for trainings. Which is really sad because I improved so much since day 1 and I would never give anything up to go for trainings when I first entered. And I can feel myself improving gradually and being more confident but sadly, I don't feel like I belong in DWZ. I have plenty of friends there and can catch up during training but there's just something missing, and I have no idea what that is.

I thought about just quitting DWZ but a part of me wants to get back the passion for dance. To be really good at something, you know. I haven't really found my calling in life and I feel that bits and pieces of what I love will somehow mould me so I get a better look at who I am.

This year made me feel more like an adult. Like the butterfly which just emerged from its cocoon, the world might seem a little strange from a new perspective. But it's a new adventure. Just hope I'm up for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment