Saturday, February 13, 2016

Whirlwind in my head

Have you ever been so wrapped up in thinking, that you feel a tornado forming in your brain? When you start with one innocent thought and it just spirals out of control. Your brain is reacting so quickly and forming new opinions and images that you just can't keep it in order anymore. One thought leads to the next and BAM it's like Kansas during tornado season.

This has been a rest week for me. It has been pretty nice, having a break from the stressful life. This year has been pretty ok so far, not the successful one that I hoped I would have but hey, instant gratification can't be expected for long term plans, can it?

I haven't been extremely successful at what I was aiming for, and it kinda bummed me out. I haven't been known to take rejection well. In fact, I take it to the opposite of well. Been trying to change my perspective on rejection but baby steps. Just crossing my fingers that everything will work out for the better.

There are so many things in my mind now, I can't keep up with them. Been meaning to write them down here but I haven't had the time and space to do so. Till later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment